As solution partner for digital pathology, we offer customized services ranging from small-scale digitization for field offices and frozen sections to fully digitized laboratories.
Our main objective is to accelerate the workflow in pathologies, to improve diagnoses, and to digitally connect physicians across the world. For our headquarter location Cologne, we are looking for Fullstack Developers (m/f/d) to further strengthen our PathoZoom Digital Lab and Educational Platform teams.
As a full member of one of our Scrum teams your tasks will comprise software development, unit testing and 3rd level support using the latest cloud-based technology and platforms. Together with the product owner and the senior management you will also join product roadmap refinements and product increment meetings as well as work with client’s IT departments to integrate our services with laboratory information systems, active directories, and artificial intelligence solutions. Together with the Scrum team you take over responsibility for user story implementation and integrate your results into the CI-CD pipeline. You coordinate unit-tests and fix bugs in accordance with QA and test management.
- Passion in software development, willingness to grow into expertise, social skills
- Expertise in Vue.js, .NET Core, git, Docker, Azure, etc.
- Expertise in software architectures and design patterns
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years of professional experiences in comparable jobs
- UX design experiences
- Experiences with agile methods and DevOps
- Experiences with WordPress, php, C++
- German business fluent
What you can look forward to
In the international team of Smart In Media, you will get the chance to help shape the future of digitization in medicine – in a creative atmosphere and global environment and with an attractive salary. Further benefits:
- A secure job in a permanent and full-time position,
- Flexible working hours and conditions, possibility of home office or hybrid working model,
- Freedom to contribute your ideas and experiences,
- Opportunity to adopt cutting-edge technologies,
- An open, flexible, and collaborative working culture,
- Weekly, shared company-funded lunch break,
- Fruit basket & drinks, ice cream,
- Employee events.
Are you interested?
Please send us your application with CV and salary expectations by e-mail to Lorenz Haas, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To all recruitment agencies: Smart In Media does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Smart In Media employees or any other organization location.
To protect the interests of all parties, Smart In Media will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Smart In Media will be considered Smart In Media property. Smart In Media will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Smart In Media will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency free of any charges or fees.
Agency must obtain advance written approval from Smart In Media’s recruiting function to submit resumes only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. Smart In Media will not pay a fee to any agency that does not have such an agreement in place.