Smart In Media Career
As the German No. 1 for Digital Microscopy and Digital Pathology, we intend to expand our market leadership in the D/A/CH region. As the industry leader and provider of web-based software innovations based in Cologne, Germany, we do not wait for changes but actively shape them. To expand our customer base, we are looking for the best sales talents – with an affinity for technology and with experience in the field of medical products.
The primary goal is the acquisition of new customers in the fields of pathology, hematology, and laboratory medicine. Your main tasks are:
- Presenting of our PathoZoom products
- Consulting decision-makers in clinics, institutes, and practices
- Implementing our sales strategy in cooperation with the sales management and the internal sales team
If you are experienced in sales, result-oriented, reliable, flexible, and like to travel, then you are the right person for us! Furthermore, we expect:
- Enthusiasm for medical technology paired with the ability to be well-represented among doctors, universities and in the hospital landscape
- Industry knowledge in the field of pathology/medicine
- Communication power as well as pleasure in dealing with people
- Very good written and spoken English skills
Purpose & Benefit:
As a part of the Smart In Media team, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of digital pathology and thus significantly increase patient outcomes and the quality of life of cancer patients – in a creative atmosphere, in an international environment, and with an appropriate salary.
Are you interested?
Let us know how you imagine the perfect collaboration. Send us your application and CV by e-mail to Mrs. Erika Mücke, info (at) smartinmedia (dot) com.
We look forward to getting to know you!