PathoZoom® LiveView – What’s new
Download latest version of PathoZoom® LiveView
LiveView version 2.2.703 (released on 3 July 2020)
- Improved image saving options
- Improved automatic brightness adjustment
LiveView version 2.2.511 (released on 11 May 2020)
- Added an option to crop the image from the camera.
- Added an option to mirror the image by X and Y axes.
- Increased frame rate.
LiveView version 2.1.131 (released on 31 January 2020)
- Improved measurement calibration.
LiveView version 2.0.1126 (released on 26 November 2019)
- Added additional settings for integration with picture archiving and communication systems (PACS).
- Now it’s possible to add up to 7 objectives.
LiveView version 2.0.1118 (released on 18 November 2019)
- Added integration with picture archiving and communication systems (PACS).
- Improved proxy support in broadcasting.
LiveView version 2.0.1001 (released on 1 October 2019)
- Broadcasting website changed to https://patho.live
- Updated code signing certificate.
LiveView version 2.0.813 (released on 13 August 2019)
- Improved user interface.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Added reminder that license will expire soon.
LiveView version 2.0.723 (released on 23 July 2019)
- Hotfix for Digital Assistance.
LiveView version 2.0.712 (released on 12 July 2019)
- Introduced the Digital Assistance feature for automated Ki67, ER & PR analysis, based on AI algorithms.
- Changed appearance of toolbars and buttons.
LiveView version 1.9.624 (released on 24 June 2019)
- Added quick white balance calibration
- Reworked full-screen mode
- Introduced incremental updates
LiveView version 1.8.7085 (released on 24 May 2019)
- Bug fixes
LiveView version 1.8.7084 (released on 24 May 2019)
- Increased FPS by 50%
- Improved brightness calibration stability
- Improved white balance calibration speed by 70%
LiveView version 1.8.7066 (released on 08 May 2019)
- Brightness lock: brightness remains the same upon changing objectives
- The full camera frame is shown instead of a cropped one
Have a look at the new brightness lock feature in this video:
LiveView version 1.7.7045 (released on 25.04.2019)
- Improved the calibration process.
LiveView version 1.7.7039 (released on 10.04.2019)
- Introduced a new process to calibrate:
- Brightness and scale for every objective.
- Added a brightness slider, so you can adjust brightness for different light intensity on your microscope.
- Added Expert color settings, so you can tweak colors.
- Improved Broadcasting:
- Now when the slide is still we do not send images, so it considerably reduces network traffic
- Now reconnection (when using poor connection) is more stable.
- The mouse pointer is 3 times bigger now.
- Added reconnect button after broadcasting has been stopped. No need to reload the page to join if a new one has been started.
- Added support for 4K displays.
- Added help button, so you can easily access our manuals and videos.
- Now user can see the version of the app in About window.
LiveView version 1.5.6961 (released on 22.01.2019)
- Improved Broadcasting.
- Added support for drawing on mobile devices for recipients.
- Now the presenter also can draw.
LiveView version 1.4.6858 (released on 11.10.2018)
- Now recipients can draw in broadcasting.
LiveView version 1.4.6855 (released on 08.10.2018)
- Now recipients can see measurements in Broadcasting session.
LiveView version 1.3.6816 (released on 30.08.2018)
- Introduced Broadcasting feature.
- You can stream live on desktop and mobile.
- The presenter cursor is tracked and recipients can see it.
- You can copy Url of the channel or show QR-code.
- You can refresh Channel id if needed.
LiveView version 1.1.6737 (released on 12.06.2018)
- Redesigned the app, so it’s more clear how to use it.
- Added measurements (length and area).
- Added objectives calibration, so you make sure measurements are correct.
LiveView version 1.0.6631 (released on 26.02.2018)
- Implemented auto-updates.
LiveView version 1.0.6628 (released on 23.02.2018)
- The first version of LiveView.
- Live camera image.
- 2 viewing modes (fit to view, original resolution).
- Full-screen mode.
- Copy to clipboard.
- Save as a file.