Digitizing brings many advantages for the pathological workflow and the quality of diagnosis – and can be effectively combined with classical microscopy. To benefit from all the advantages and opportunities, the classic workflow must be adapted. The interactive expert meeting with PD Dr. Alberto Pérez Bouza on April 22 will discuss which pitfalls can be avoided and what is important.
- How can digital pathology optimize diagnostics in terms of time?
- Which systems make the pathologist’s workflow more efficient?
- How can the accuracy of diagnostics be increased?
- How can the process of digitizing in the laboratory be accelerated, what technical problems can be avoided?
PD Dr. Alberto Pérez Bouza has been engaged in digital pathology for many years and has co-developed leading software solutions to optimize pathological workflows. He is head of the Institute of Pathology and Cytology Troisdorf.
An excerpt from his curriculum vitae:
- Medical studies at the RWTH Aachen
- License to practice medicine 2000
- Advanced training in neuropathology at the University Hospital Bonn 2000-2003
- Advanced training in pathology at the RWTH Aachen 2004-2008
- Specialist examination 2008
- Senior physician at the RWTH Aachen 2009-2012
- Habilitation 2011 at the RWTH Aachen
- Senior physician at the University Hospital Bonn 2012-2015
- Partner and contract physician KV since 2016 in Troisdorf
After the expert insights of Dr. Pérez Bouza you will have the opportunity to ask questions, exchange views, and inform yourself about further digitization trends in virtual microscopy.
The Expert Meeting “The rough road to Digital Pathology” starts on April 22, 5 pm German time (11 am EST) via Zoom. If you would like to attend, please send us a short message to Corina Turner, email@example.com. You can also call +49 (0)221 999943-14.