As Germany’s No. 1 for digital pathology and virtual microscopy, we are looking for an office assistant with first-class manners in contact with demanding customers, with several years of professional experience. You will fit in with us if you enjoy working in a service-oriented way in an international team for customers all over the world.
You will be in direct contact with our demanding customers from the medical sector. Your main tasks are:
- The organization of the secretariat and business processes
- Supporting the team and management in organizing the day-to-day business
- Responsibility for telephone service and reception area
- Attending management and internal/external meetings
- Communication interface with all internal and external interlocutors (verbal/written)
- Preparation and follow-up of appointments (coordination of meetings, organization of resubmissions, etc.)
- Preparation of documents with Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel …)
Several years of experience in office organization, office communication, and customer care, besides:
- Organizing talent with the ability to maintain an overview at all times and prioritize when necessary
- Excellent communication skills in German and English at native-speaker level
- Confident handling of standard MS Office applications
- High level of loyalty and discretion
- Strong service orientation and ability to work in a team
Purpose & Benefit:
As a team member of Smart In Media, you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of digitizing medicine – in a creative atmosphere, international environment, and with a fair salary.
- A secure job in a permanent position and full-time
- Induction and initial support from the team
- Team-building employee events
Are you interested?
Let us know how you imagine the perfect collaboration. Send us your application and CV by e-mail to Erika Mücke, email email@example.com