As Germany’s No. 1 for Digital Pathology we would like to expand our service department: For the location in Cologne, we are looking for a dedicated IT specialist in the area of technical support – full-time, tech-savvy, German and English speaking at a native level.
You are responsible for supporting our pathology customers through a variety of communication channels. You will help and advise on the set-up and use of our innovative software systems for digital pathology and virtual microscopy. In the process, you will provide an always helpful support experience.
Your main tasks are:
- Setting up our software systems, primarily via telephone support
- Consulting in the area of microscope cameras
- Finding prompt solutions to the technical problems of our customers
- Realisation of our service philosophy
Are you customer- and service-oriented, pragmatic, reliable, and flexible? – Perfect!
We also expect:
- Enthusiasm for medical technology paired with the ability to explain complex technology simply
- Strong communication skills – we expect a supportive, helpful customer approach at all times
- English and German at native-speaker level in speaking and writing.
Purpose & Benefit:
In the Smart In Media team, you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of digitizing medicine – in a creative atmosphere, international environment, and with a fair salary. Further benefits:
- Secure job in a permanent position and full-time
- Induction and initial support during customer meetings
- Support from the team
- Team-building employee events
Are you interested?
Let us know how you imagine the perfect collaboration. Send us your application and CV by e-mail to Erika Mücke, email firstname.lastname@example.org